My project when the new year began was the recomissioning of my bluetooth mouse formerly shelved due to double clicking.
I used the same procedure which I did on my other Logitech mouse, this one surprisingly easier to open once all the screws were removed. The inside seems to have much more expensive parts than the first one with branding even on the clicker mechanism (Omron).
This maintenance project feels much more fulfilling due to the fact that this mouse is much older and with greater advantage as it doesn’t need a usb port to work (as long as the device has a bluetooth receiver).
I’m still eyeing that other wireless touch mouse that has an internal battery on it, something to possibly add to my collection again.