The Enchanted Maze has been opened up for Global FFBE players! Here’s all you need to know about this brisk 10 energy run:
In total there are six floors, each seen below:
- If you pass a door and no more doors lie ahead that means its the end of your run and you encounter a single Metal Gigantuar as a consolation prize – this is the minimum net output of the Enchanted Maze (35000 EXP from Metal Gigantuar and first Metal Minituar encounter)
- It is better than either the ADV Chamber of Experience and theoretically the INT Chamber of Awakening
- A Mini Burst Pot can randomly be encountered on the fourth floor making the rewards that much sweeter
- The progression probability is 2/3 doors at the moment and is totally randomized which means repeating the same pattern has a likelihood of different endings
- Bringing a TM farming team is recommended because there are no hard encounters within the maze
The enchanted maze is a very fast way of expelling energy and the star quartz reward is simply very satisfying if you manage it. 6* awakening materials will be dropped from here starting September 30th so right now its a fun way of netting some star quartz to exchange for secret shop goodies like earrings and such.
This event ends on the 10th of October. How many Burst Pots/Star Quartz have you gotten by now? I’ve only managed two perfect runs as of writing… will most likely go through the maze even more times as long as there’s a character that requires EXP… see you guys on the Vortex!