So I finally was able to try it out, this new PS Touch that is optimized for the phone, and the first thing that was very apparent is the UI which appears huge in a 7″ screen. That could only mean that on a 5″ it would be very usable and I haven’t seen any staggering difference from the tablet version. This is still a full fledged Photoshop in the sense that you won’t get instantaneous effects gratification that you’d get with say Instagram or Pixlr Express. There exists very precise editing controls that with enough time would yield very nice compositions. While I don’t think plenty of people will flock to it, the mobile Photoshop is certainly a good tool to have hidden around for possible imminent work level editing. Do check it out if you think you’d benefit from it.
You may also like
About the author
Mark is an architect and artist who endeavors to design most anything that requires a little bit of thought into it.
Although writing is not considered a primary focus, a little too much time can yield many thoughts that are just begging to be written down.
Armed with a trusty array of content creation devices and surrounded with a continuous flux of technology and life, herein lies those that are fortunate enough to have been given presence through a little bit of movement and a whole lot of iterations.
- 1300 MWh! Huawei Wins Contract forthe World’s Largest Energy Storage Project 2 days ago
- GSMA Announces the Formation of a New Asia Pacific 5G Industry Community 3 days ago
- DLSU and HUAWEI announce recipients of scholarship for 2021 3 days ago
- Imaging Themed Week at the Gadgetshelf HQ 7 days ago
- Huawei’s Ryan Ding: Green 5G Networks for a Low-Carbon Future 1 week ago
- Huawei’s David Wang Talks 10 Wireless Industry Trends in “Roads to Mobile 2030” 1 week ago
- Huawei’s Ken Hu Calls on ICT Industry to Work Together on Next Stage of 5G Development 2 weeks ago
- Global Partners to Join Huawei’s TECH4ALL Digital Inclusion Initiative 2 weeks ago
- All Logitech Mice Under Php 1000 3 weeks ago
- Tech, Talent, and Teamwork – Keys To Building “Digital Economy” 3 weeks ago