So I finally was able to try it out, this new PS Touch that is optimized for the phone, and the first thing that was very apparent is the UI which appears huge in a 7″ screen. That could only mean that on a 5″ it would be very usable and I haven’t seen any staggering difference from the tablet version. This is still a full fledged Photoshop in the sense that you won’t get instantaneous effects gratification that you’d get with say Instagram or Pixlr Express. There exists very precise editing controls that with enough time would yield very nice compositions. While I don’t think plenty of people will flock to it, the mobile Photoshop is certainly a good tool to have hidden around for possible imminent work level editing. Do check it out if you think you’d benefit from it.
You may also like
About the author
Mark is an architect and artist who endeavors to design most anything that requires a little bit of thought into it.
Although writing is not considered a primary focus, a little too much time can yield many thoughts that are just begging to be written down.
Armed with a trusty array of content creation devices and surrounded with a continuous flux of technology and life, herein lies those that are fortunate enough to have been given presence through a little bit of movement and a whole lot of iterations.
- Accessorize your #WorkFromHome Setup in Style with Baseus via Shopee 2 days ago
- #WorkFromCar Effectively with a Baseus 12V Inverter 1 week ago
- Intex Swimming Pool System Primer 2 weeks ago
- Asus ZenBook 13 OLED and ZenBook Duo 14 Made Official 2 months ago
- The Asus ROG Flow X13 Has Descended 3 months ago
- Ikea X Asus ROG – All You Need to Know 3 months ago
- ROG 2021 AMD Ryzen Refresh – Inbound Imminent 3 months ago
- Convenient Adulting With ShopeePay 3 months ago
- Epson And The Other Side of the Support Coin 4 months ago
- PSA: Do Not Buy EPSON Printers – A Cautionary Tale 4 months ago