So I finally was able to try it out, this new PS Touch that is optimized for the phone, and the first thing that was very apparent is the UI which appears huge in a 7″ screen. That could only mean that on a 5″ it would be very usable and I haven’t seen any staggering difference from the tablet version. This is still a full fledged Photoshop in the sense that you won’t get instantaneous effects gratification that you’d get with say Instagram or Pixlr Express. There exists very precise editing controls that with enough time would yield very nice compositions. While I don’t think plenty of people will flock to it, the mobile Photoshop is certainly a good tool to have hidden around for possible imminent work level editing. Do check it out if you think you’d benefit from it.
You may also like
About the author
Mark is an architect and artist who endeavors to design most anything that requires a little bit of thought into it.
Although writing is not considered a primary focus, a little too much time can yield many thoughts that are just begging to be written down.
Armed with a trusty array of content creation devices and surrounded with a continuous flux of technology and life, herein lies those that are fortunate enough to have been given presence through a little bit of movement and a whole lot of iterations.
- The Asus ROG Flow X13 Has Descended 5 days ago
- Ikea X Asus ROG – All You Need to Know 3 weeks ago
- ROG 2021 AMD Ryzen Refresh – Inbound Imminent 4 weeks ago
- Convenient Adulting With ShopeePay 4 weeks ago
- Epson And The Other Side of the Support Coin 1 month ago
- PSA: Do Not Buy EPSON Printers – A Cautionary Tale 1 month ago
- The ROG CES 2021 Roster Is Out and It Is A Sight To Behold 1 month ago
- 2021 Kick Off – Soul Movie Review 2 months ago
- 5 Years of Growth Visualized by Shopee 3 months ago
- Shopee’s 12.12 Big Christmas Sale Celebrates 5 Years of Digital Acceleration in SEA and Taiwan 3 months ago