So I finally was able to try it out, this new PS Touch that is optimized for the phone, and the first thing that was very apparent is the UI which appears huge in a 7″ screen. That could only mean that on a 5″ it would be very usable and I haven’t seen any staggering difference from the tablet version. This is still a full fledged Photoshop in the sense that you won’t get instantaneous effects gratification that you’d get with say Instagram or Pixlr Express. There exists very precise editing controls that with enough time would yield very nice compositions. While I don’t think plenty of people will flock to it, the mobile Photoshop is certainly a good tool to have hidden around for possible imminent work level editing. Do check it out if you think you’d benefit from it.
You may also like
About the author
Mark is an architect and artist who endeavors to design most anything that requires a little bit of thought into it.
Although writing is not considered a primary focus, a little too much time can yield many thoughts that are just begging to be written down.
Armed with a trusty array of content creation devices and surrounded with a continuous flux of technology and life, herein lies those that are fortunate enough to have been given presence through a little bit of movement and a whole lot of iterations.
- Asus AMD Powered TUF Gaming and Zephyrus Notebooks Made Available 2 days ago
- Illustrating on the Note 10+ 4 weeks ago
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius – Dark Visions Released 20200424 1 month ago
- Asus Expands Aftersales Value with the Platinum Protection Warranty 5 months ago
- The ROG Phone 2 – Not Just Gaming… Its Dominating 5 months ago
- Western Digital Deals Up on Shopee This 12.12 6 months ago
- Promate Returns To Participate in Lazada’s 12.12 Grand Year End Sale 6 months ago
- Ambi Climate – Breathe New Life Into Your Air Conditioner 6 months ago
- SONOS Move – Soundstage To Go 6 months ago
- Lazada Launches Digital Giving Platform alongside 12.12 Grand Year End Sale 6 months ago