So I finally was able to try it out, this new PS Touch that is optimized for the phone, and the first thing that was very apparent is the UI which appears huge in a 7″ screen. That could only mean that on a 5″ it would be very usable and I haven’t seen any staggering difference from the tablet version. This is still a full fledged Photoshop in the sense that you won’t get instantaneous effects gratification that you’d get with say Instagram or Pixlr Express. There exists very precise editing controls that with enough time would yield very nice compositions. While I don’t think plenty of people will flock to it, the mobile Photoshop is certainly a good tool to have hidden around for possible imminent work level editing. Do check it out if you think you’d benefit from it.
You may also like
About the author
Mark is an architect and artist who endeavors to design most anything that requires a little bit of thought into it.
Although writing is not considered a primary focus, a little too much time can yield many thoughts that are just begging to be written down.
Armed with a trusty array of content creation devices and surrounded with a continuous flux of technology and life, herein lies those that are fortunate enough to have been given presence through a little bit of movement and a whole lot of iterations.
- HONOR X9a 5G – Redefining the Everyday Carry Mobile 4 hours ago
- HONOR X9a 5G Stocks Replenished as Demand Uptakes 2 days ago
- Asus OLED Festival Deals Afoot Features over P12,000 Price Drop 2 days ago
- Acer Aspire Line Refreshed with New AiO and Notebooks 1 month ago
- 2nd Leg of Laptop Factory Warehouse Sale 2 months ago
- Huawei Signs Global ITU Pledge to Help 120 Million People in Remote Areas Connect to the Digital World 2 months ago
- Acer Partners with The SM Stores for their 2022 Unbox the Holidays with Acer Promo 3 months ago
- ASUS Vivobook Pro Lineup Debuts the DialPad for Ultimate Creator Flexibility 3 months ago
- With 5G and 4L, Will A Driverless Port Far Away? 3 months ago
- Experience the HONOR 70 5G on the Roadshow Currently at the Megamall Until Nov. 2 3 months ago