Showcasing a flurry of upcoming Adobe Apps for the Android platform, I can only be very excited to get my hands on them. With the inclusion of these, the two most influential computer aided and graphic design software developers have began integration with touch and mobility (Autodesk and Adobe). Slated release is early November.
The “suite” consists of Kuler, Collage, Ideas, Photoshop Touch, Carousel, Proto, and Debut.
- Kuler is a tool which suggests a color palette based on a photo or color theory.
- Collage is a ‘mood board’ sort of app which allows you to pile photo cutouts or text one on top of the other.
- Ideas is a drawing tool, very much like Autodesk Sketchbook.
- Photoshop Touch is a touch optimized version of its software counterpart.
- Carousel is a sharing and arrangement tool.
- Proto seems to be a web developers best friend as it allows for quick sketching of site layouts and fine tuning.
- and Debut seems to be a portal for everything new in the world of Adobe.
Although full software functionality cant be expected of them, it presents a very promising future for mobile computing especially for the design segment at which the tablet is a pretty awesome accessory.
As it says at the end of the video: The whole world is your studio!